To Whom It May concern;
Dear Sir or Madam,
As you are aware, the judge (Mehmet Ekinci) of the match fixing case in Turkey announced the verdict regarding the detainees today and found several board members of different clubs guilty in Turkish Super League for the 2010-2011 season.
The outcome of the verdict ,concerning the football side of the case, is Fenerbahce SK is found guilty for matcth fixing along side other teams and Trabzonspor SK is clean. Therefore, as a Turkish citizen and football fan I demand Justice for the sake of Fair Play.
I would like to list the verdict concerning Fenerbahçe SK and Trabzonspor SK at this stage and would like you to take an immediate action to force Turkish Football Federation to act according to the rules and regulations of TFF and UEFA about match fixing.
1. Aziz Yıldırım ( Fenerbahce SK-President )
6 years and 3 months for match fixing and illegal activities in 7 matches and being head of an illegal organisation
2. İlhan Yüksel Ekşioğlu ( Fenerbahce SK-Vice President )
2 years and 6 months for match fixing and illegal activities in 5 matches and being a member of an illegal organisation
3. Mehmet Şekip Mosturoğlu ( Fenerbahçe SK-Vice President )
1 year 10 moths and 14 days for match fixing and illegal activities in 3 matches and being a member of an illegal organisation
4. Mecnun Odyakmaz ( Sivas SK-President)
1 year and 6 months and 22 days for match fixing in Fenerbahce SK match against Sivasspor SK
5. None of the Trabzonspor SK board members or any persons related to Trabzonspor SK are found guilty
6. Football players such as; İbrahim Akın, Korcan Çelikay, Gökçek Vederson, Mehmet Yıldız and Ümit Karan are also found guilty due to match fixing and illegal activities that Fenerbahce SK were involved.
7. Some other managers and club members such as; Tamer Yelkovan (Fenerbahce SK acoounts manager), Bülent Uygun (manager of Eskişehir FC) Tayfur Havutçu( Beşiktaş JK manager), Serdar Adalı (Beşiktaş JK board member), Samet Güzel (Fenerbahce SK translater) are also found guilty.
Önemli Not : Yukarıdaki Türkçe açıklamasını yazmaya vaktim olmayan İngilizce metni kendi adınızla aşağıdaki adreslere mail olarak gönderebilirsiniz.
firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com